Attic Insulation Replacement
PORTLAND OR – VANCOUVER, CAMAS & LONGVIEW WA
Over time, your home’s insulation can become compressed as it settles, or in some cases it may have been exposed to moisture and pests.
Any of these problems will negatively affect your home’s energy efficiency and the indoor air quality.
Is it time to replace your attic insulation?
These are some factors that contribute to the need for an attic cleanout service and insulation replacement:
- Rain and moisture can seep through the roof and under your home’s siding through the walls, which damage the insulation and allows mold and mildew to thrive.
- If you notice unusually high energy bills, this could indicate your home is losing energy efficiency due to old, compressed or damp insulation.
- If your home’s rooms have inconsistent temperatures from room to room, it could mean that the warmer or colder room is not properly insulated.
- Many pests including insects and rodents make homes inside of insulation. These infestations can ruin the existing insulation, making fresh insulation and an attic cleanout a necessity.
Attic Insulation Options
The right insulation can help your home maintain the comfort and air quality your family deserves. There is a multitude of options to choose from, depending on the particular needs of your home and your budget. These include:
- Traditional fiberglass insulation – this comes in rolls, blanket, or batt form and can be installed in the open spaces within attics and floors.
- Loose fill – this can be blown into the attic space and works to supplement and enhance the existing insulation, or replace it entirely.
- Rigid or Foam board – commonly used on unvented attic ceilings and the walls of new construction projects.
Our professional installation team at Pioneer Home Services NW will help you make the right decision for your home.
Ready for an Estimate? Request a Call Back
Attic Insulation Replacement and Clean Out
A professional attic cleanout team is your best option when it comes to replacing old, damaged insulation. We are the local experts when it comes to restoring your attic to a properly insulated and energy-efficient space.
If pests are found, our team has the proper training to eradicate the offending pests, and complete all cleanup of the mess the pests leave behind.
After the cleanup is complete we sanitize the area to restore clean, fresh, and breathable air to your indoor environment.
If you need attic restoration, clean out, or insulation replacement services, contact Pioneer Home Services NW today. We will be happy to provide you with a no-obligation consultation to help you make the right decision for your home.